Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Happy Cinco de Mayo Everyone!!!  What I wouldn't give for some Mexican food right now :) but it's going to be left over chicken & mashed potatoes night.  Bummer....

I was busy with Jan this weekend helping her out and Monday I didn't feel like getting on the computer so I didn't ~ so that brings me here with your card for the day!
This was another one of the cards I made from our last class.  It's the same card I just different ribbon and turned the DSP around.  It was actually a hit!  I had one girl do this one twice.  That made me feel good.  The DSP is some old SU! paper that I have had for about 3 years now, and the package was not even opened.  I stamped the bird cage and owl from the Aviary stamp set in Chocolate Chip and Daffodil Delight inks and layered them with some (old) YoYo Yellow and Marina Mist papers and pop dotted it to the card.  OH!  I almost forget to mention before you pop dot the focal point you've got to add the ribbon.  Trust me, my first one I had to wiggle it thru with the tweezers.

I'm sitting here in the craft room with the window open, there is a little breeze ~ it's so nice outside.  I think that I just may have to go out there!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great afternoon!!

No comments: