Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, April 13, 2015

Happy Monday!!

I hope that your weekend was a great one!  Mine was.  I was lucky to spend some time with the kiddo.  We spent the whole day out driving with the windows down, shopping and then a nice lunch.  I miss her.  She has a full time job, school classes,  a Sunday job and baby sit's for a few different people she really is not home much.  So the weather was bea-u-tiful and we had a nice day.  Hubby had to work Saturday but on Sunday we did some of our errands, stopped at Lowe's, mowed for the first time this season and actually pulled the rototiller out - but we were at the end of the day so that will be a project for next weekend, hopefully.

Enough of my babbles.  I want to show you one of the four cards that I've made for the card class coming up on the 25th.  It was super fast and easy, and I used a set I received from the past
Sale-a-bration promo called Big Day.
 
Once again Blogger is adding my photo's flipped sideway.  Does anyone know why this happens? 
 
Even though it is sideway's I hope you enjoy it.  I hope to be back tomorrow to show you the 2nd card I've done. 
 
Have a great rest of your day!
 
EDITED TO ADD:
It was driving me crazy how the image was not straight so I went looking and I found some information on it.  I guess it has to do with technology and such.  I found a link that was helpful if you need the information here is the link that I found helpful ~ click HERE.


1 comment:

BeccaRoo said...

What a cute card, I just love that stampin up stamp. I been wanting to get one of them. I'm just getting back into the crafting world I am hoping to get a stamp give away togather for May hope you come stop by trying to grow new followers.
Have a crafty day,
Rebecca
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrappers-Delight/111276775563876