Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Another card to share...

Hello everyone, I hope today finds you well.  I've been out for a bit.  I had another eye surgery - I think the last.  Not much hope though, it looks like the sight in my right eye is all but gone.  I never knew that when you have eye surgery it helps contribute to cataracts.  I've not posted on here my health journey of the last 10 months, but this was my 3rd surgery on my eye.  They did take care of the cataracts and replaced the lens but the infection that detached my retina not only damaged the retina but it also attacked the optic nerve.  Thus no sight.  I am still trying to learn how to deal with one eye.  I'm having trouble with my depth perception and the light is a killer.  But I have no choice to live with this and I have to make the most of it.  I can say that it will NOT effect my crafting :)

So that said...  Here is another card.  This I made for the card class that we had last Saturday. 
The sentiment is from a SU! set called Word Play.  I really like the basic colors that pop on this card.  The base card is Real Red that I layered with some polka dot paper from Michael's.  The stars are all punched out from various punched and the circle is from one of my smallest nesties.  I added a few rhinestone stars and it was complete.
 
I do have more to show you from the class, but that will have to wait for another day. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: